Palestine4ever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spartak Moscow Striker Ari Brimming With Confidence After Perfect Champions League Start

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
p4arab

PostSubject: Spartak Moscow Striker Ari Brimming With Confidence After Perfect Champions League Start   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Russian powerhouse Spartak Moscow put in a good performance to beat Slovakian side Zilina 3-0 on Tuesday evening. Highly rated attacker Ari showed his side the way by netting a brace, but the former AZ star pointed out that it was the team's performance that resulted in the full three points.

"This was a team performance, so I shouldn't get all the credit just for scoring two goals. I scored twice but couldn't have done so without my team-mates," the Brazilian attacker was quoted as saying by uefa.com.

"We have had a really good start to our Champions League campaign, but that's exactly what we were looking to do in our opening two games.

"We all know we've got a couple of very hard matches against Chelsea coming up, but obviously these victories will give us a lot of confidence going into the games."

Spartak Moscow sit joint first in the table in Group F of the Champions League with six points from two games.

Spartak Moscow Striker Ari Brimming With Confidence After Perfect Champions League Start
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1